Even in today’s tough economy, this job listing seemed awfully demanding. (Here’s the listing.) The title was “Director of Operations” and the requirements were no joke:
- Must be able to work 135+ hours a week
- Ability to work overnight, associate needs pending
- Willingness to forgo any breaks
- Work mostly standing up and/or bending down
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Crisis management skills a must
- Ability to manage 10-15 projects at a time
And the list just goes on from there.
The job ad was placed by Boston-based agency Mullen and received over 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Unsurprisingly, only 24 people actually inquired. They then interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions to the interviewer’s questions were recorded.
The applicants ask questions in disbelief. What job could possibly be so hard?
Watch the video to the end to find out.