Live Music in an Iconic Venue
Live on Letterman is an online concert webcast on CBS.com with broadcast coverage across CBS RADIO and support throughout CBS Interactive Music Group’s assets.
Following the taping of The Late Show with David Letterman, the artist returns to the set to play an exclusive live webcast. The production is shot by The Late Show’s Emmy Award-winning production team, and is promoted across and broadcast on several CBS assets, and streamed on the LATE SHOW Web site at CBS.com with extensive coverage on-air and online provided by CBS RADIO stations in major markets across the country. Additionally, access to live and on-demand video of the concert is available on CBS properties, including Last.fm, mp3.com, TV.com, etonline.com and theinsider.com, as well as CBS Television Station Web sites.
Recent events have included Tim McGraw, John Mayer, Mary J. Blige and MGMT, and the series has also welcomed Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam and Elvis Costello in past years.
Bring together brands with two of the top names in entertainment, David Letterman and the Ed Sullivan Theater, and some of the music industry’s biggest artists.
Cross Platform Exposure:
The series comes to life online, on-air and on-site, creating a one-of-a-kind experience and 360-degree promotional vehicle that combines great brand affinity with top musical talent.
Live on Letterman has been streamed over 1 million times online.
- Entitlement/naming rights and category exclusivity
- Sponsorship of simulcast/rebroadcast on CBS RADIO stations
- Branded promotional messaging online and on-air
- Branded live webcast, on-demand video and archived content pages
- Branded artist content on CBS RADIO websites, including custom radio station
- Integration with Last.fm Artist & Similar Artists Pages and streaming radio stations
- On-site hospitality
- Promotional opportunities, including flyaways